AIIMS Sr. Resident Recruitment 2017-Apply: “All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (Chhattisgarh)” has released the official notification for Senior Resident posts recruitment on the official website “www.aiimsraipur.edu.in” from the eligible applicants who fulfils the specified eligibility conditions in the official advertisement. AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training, the PMSSY has established 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country. AIIMS, Raipur is going to conduct Walk-in-Interview for Indian nationals for the Senior Residents post for the departments given below for the 03 (three) years duration under Govt. of India Residency Scheme/ AIIMS rules for AIIMS, Raipur:
|Sr. No.||Department||Vacancy no.||Total|
|6.||Community & family Medicine||3||1||1||0||5|
|14.||Pathology and Lab Medicine||1||0||0||1||2|
|22.||Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||1||1||0||0||2|
AIIMS Recruitment 2017-Official Website
AIIMS Recruitment 2017- Application Date/Important Date
- Date of Walk-in-Interview is 05.2017, 15.05.2017 and 22.05.2017
- Reporting Time is 00 A.M.
- Venue is Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017-Details
|AIIMS Recruitment 2017|
|Department name||India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Position name||Senior Residents|
|Total no. of posts||105|
|Appointment period||Three years|
|Place for posting||Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
AIIMS Recruitment 2017- Eligibility Criteria
|Si No.||Post Name||Group||Fellowship and Grade Pay||Age Limit||Qualification||Vacancy No.|
|I.||Senior Resident||‘A’||Salary-3 (Rs. 15600-39100); with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- + NPA for Medical graduates||Not exceeding 33 years (as on Walk-in- Interview date)||· Applicants must have A post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from any recognized University/Institute.
· DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is essential before joining, if selected.
|105 (UR-56, OBC- 34, SC- 12, ST- 03)|
Schedule for Interview:
|Si No.||Department||Walk-in-Interview Date|
8th May 2017
15th May 2017
|9.||Community & family Medicine|
|14.||Pathology and Lab Medicine|
|15.||Paediatric Surgery||22nd May 2017|
|22.||Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank|
|OBC applicants||3 years|
|SC,ST applicants||5 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD),General applicants||5 years|
Application Fee (non-refundable):
|General, OBC||Rs. 1,000/-|
AIIMS Recruitment 2017- Applying Method
- Eligible and interested applicants who fulfill the eligibility conditions which are given in the official advertisement may apply by attending the “Walk-in-interview”.
- Applicants have to keep prepare with Self Attested Degrees photocopies, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates can be annexed to the application hard copy and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to AIIMS Sr. Resident Recruitment 2017. You can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest update related to AIIMS Sr. Resident Recruitment.