HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow Operators Recruitment 2017 Online Form: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/ Overhaul/ Service Divisions and 10 Co-located R&D Centres spread beyond the country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses Design, Development. Manufacture, Repair, Overhaul and Upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-Engines, Industrial Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellite & Launch Vehicles. HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow is currently engaged in manufacture & overhaul of Aircraft accessories like Hydraulics System, Brake System, Flight Control System, Panel Instruments, Fuel Management System, Hydraulic Pump etc. The Division invites interested and eligible Operators for the following Trades, for the selection procedure for engagement on tenure basis at HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow, U.P.” Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Accessories Division, Lucknow” has released notification for the “Operator” vacancies recruitment in various trades. Eligible persons can apply online by 16-05-2017 upto 24:00 hrs. to get more information like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Hiring Process, Application Fee & Application Procedure are given below.
HAL Operators Recruitment 2017 – Official Website
HAL Operators Recruitment 2017 – Application Date
Closing date for submission of online application is 16th May 2017 (24:00 Hrs.).
HAL Operators Recruitment 2017 – Important Date
|Starting date for Online Application||03.05.2017 from 08:00 hrs.|
|Closing date for Online Application submission||16.05.2017 by 24:00 hrs.|
|Last Date for Receipt of Fee (Demand Draft)||23.05.2017|
HAL Operators Recruitment 2017 – Details
|HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow Recruitment 2017|
|Name of department||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Accessories Division, Lucknow|
|Name of post||Operator|
|Total no. of posts||173|
|Nature of job||Tenure Basis|
|Tenure of appointment||4 years|
|No. of notification||HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/2017/04|
|Place of posting||HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow (UP)|
HAL Operators Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Number of Posts: 173 (UR- 89, SC- 36, ST-2, OBC- 46)
- Apart from that 14.5% posts will be reserved for Ex-Servicemen & dependents of those killed in action and one post will be reserved for VH candidates and two posts each will be reserved for HH & OH candidates under Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) category as per rules.
|Post Code||Trade||No. of Post|
- Candidates should have Regular/ Full Time ITI + NAC / ITI + NCTVT after 10th Standard in the Trades of Machinist/ Turner/ Grinder/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Instrumentation Mechanic. All qualifications should be from Institute recognised by the appropriate Statutory Authorities in the Country.
|Category||Age (as on 01.02.2017)|
|SC, ST||33 years|
- The Upper age limit with all relaxations will not exceed 55 years, as on 02.2017 except for applicants belonging to PWD Category. For PWD applicants the upper age limit with all relaxations should not exceed 56 years as on 01.02.2017.
The selected applicants would be paid consolidated fellowship of Rs. 26,342/-monthly at the minimum level of induction in C-5. The consolidated remuneration would comprise of the following items:-
- Basic Pay + Personal Pay
- Dearness Allowance (revised quarterly) on the Basic Pay+ Personal Pay
- House Rent Allowance according to classification of Cities (when Company quarter is not provided)
- Special Allowance at the rate of 5% of Basic Pay + Personal Pay
- Washing Allowance @ Rs. 75/- per month
- Persons with Disability (PWD) category candidates will be given 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
- General &OBC Category applicants: 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- Eligible applicants will be called for Written Test.
HAL Operators Recruitment 2017 – How to Apply
- Applications for various posts shall be received online. Eligible and interested applicants can apply online only through the specified link in HAL official website which is www.halindia.com. No other application means/ mode will be accepted. The Website is remained functional from 08:00 Hrs. on 03-05-2017 to 24:00 Hrs. on 16-05-2017 for online application submission.
- On submission of application, an Acknowledgement will be generated online, mentioning the System Generated Application Reference Number with other details/ information for reference to the applicants and provision to take a print out of the submitted application.
- The claim of the applicants with regard to the Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience and category etc. are accepted provisionally on the basis of information provided by them in the online application and is subject to verification and meeting the prescribed standards of HAL. Mere admission to Written Test or inclusion of the name of an applicant in the merit list will not confer any right for employment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and if the information/ certificates furnished by the applicants in any part/ stage is found to be false/ incomplete the candidature/ appointment will be taken as denied/ cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- For more information please check official advertisement.
HAL Operators Recruitment 2017 – Written Examination and Admit card
The HAL written examination 2017 conducting body will soon release the date of examination. Then, you can download admit card from the official website one or two weeks before the examination.
Note: This web page is dedicated to HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow Operators Recruitment 2017 Online Form. You can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest update related to HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow Operators Recruitment 2017 Online Form.