IIT Recruitment 2017 PS & PA post: IIT (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi) has declared various vacancies for the various posts and the following are the name of the posts “Project Scientist & Project Attendant” and the total number of the posts are 02, under the project “Development of Protocol for Field Calibration of Sensors (UAY –Sub-project # 1 under RP03269) (MI01463)”. It has only invited application form for Indian nationality candidates, so those, candidates who are Indian & having required eligibility as per requirement such as qualification, an experience in relevant fields can attend the walk-in-interview on 16 May, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. Candidates are also informed that the appointment of the post will be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier. Now interested or eligible candidates are requested to read this article completely, as we have provided further important/necessary required details as per IIT Recruitment 2017
IIT Recruitment 2017 Official Website
IIT Recruitment 2017 Date/Time of Interview
Walk-in-Interview: Interested & Eligible candidates may attend the interview on 16 May 2017 at 11:00 a.m.
IIT Recruitment 2017 Type of Job
- These posts are on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Duration of The Project Upto: 24 Oct, 2020
IIT Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Whoever candidates are willing to attend the interview must have required eligibility as per requirement & as it has been mentioned below.
- For the post of Project Scientist candidates must have First Class M.Tech or equivalent in the appropriate discipline
- Candidates are informed that the PhD is desirable
- To be an eligible for the post of Project Attendant candidates must be passed 10th Class with 05 years experience
How to Apply for IIT Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who are interested & eligible as per requirement may attend the interview.
- Candidates are also informed to carry their formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Websiteiitd.ac.in/rec through proper channel
Candidates have to visit along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates both academic and professional for verification on the date of interview.
- No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD, will be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections.
- Candidates are informed that 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to those candidates who belongs form SC/ST and in case of selection of a retired or superannuated govt. employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
In case of any clarification is required on eligibility concerning the mentioned posts, candidates may contact Prof. Mukesh Khare at his
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Address: Candidates have to visit at Room No. 220, Block-IV, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 1100016.
Note: This web page is dedicated to IIT Recruitment 2017 PS & PA Posts. You can also bookmark this page to visit again later to know new updates related to IIT Recruitment 2017 PS & PA Posts.