Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017 Online Form: Indian Army has released the application form for recruitment as “Havildar Education” in “Science & Arts streams” in the “Army Educational Corps of Indian Army” & the vacancies will be declared at the end of recruiting process by the concerned Army Authorities. So whoever candidates are qualified as per requirement can apply for the post before the last date of submission of the application as per scheduled date from 01st May 2017 to 30th May 2017. Interested candidates are also informed to ascertain their eligibility before applying for the post such as experience, education qualification as well as age limit then can apply, if you are having required eligibility.
Important: Eligible & Interested candidates are requested to read this article carefully, as we have provided other important details as per Indian Army Recruitment, which is very necessary to be known before applying for the post.
Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017 – Official Website
Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017 – last date of Application
Desirous or eligible candidates may apply for the post before the last date of the application 30thMay 2017.
Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017 – Age Limit
- Candidates must be in between 20 to 25 years of age as on 1st Oct 2017 for Civilian Candidates.
- Those candidates who have born between 1st Oct 1992 & 30th Sep 1997 included of both dates.
- Candidates must be in between 20 to 28 years of age as on 1st Oct 2017 for Serving Combatants on Remusteration.
- Those candidates who have born between 1st Oct 1989 & 30th Sep 1997 Included of both dates
Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
|Starting date of Advertisement||01st May 2017|
|Last date of submission of application||30th May 2017|
|Written Examination Date||29th Oct 2017|
Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Interested & desire candidates must have required eligibility as per requirement or as it has been mentioned below.
- To be an eligible for the post candidates must have working knowledge one of the languages either English or Hindi or both.
- Candidate must have Graduation/Post Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
- As per streams the qualification has been mentioned below
Candidates must have B Sc, B Sc (IT), BCA, BE, B Tech, M Sc, M Sc (IT), MCA, M Tech “With or Without B Ed” with any of the subjects from science stream.
Candidates should have BA & MA “With or Without B Ed” with any of the subject from Arts Stream.
Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017 – Physical Standards
Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017 – Physical Fitness Tests
How to Apply for Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017
Interested & eligible candidates who are fulfilling above criteria as per requirement can apply for the post before the last date 30thMay 2017. & following below mention steps
Submission of the Application from Civil Candidates:
Civil candidates are requested to apply for Havildar Education through online mode only which will be accepted on website www.joinindanarmy.nic.in & detailed instructions has been given in “Instructions for Online Application‟
Submission of the Application from Remusteration Candidates:
Interested & eligible candidates may send their application strictly filled as per Pro-Forma given in the notification along with the required documents to respective Record Offices who will thereafter send the same to concerned Headquarter Recruiting Zones & Independent Recruiting Office “Delhi Cantt” Nearest to the place of posting of the candidate Top outer cover of envelope must be contained as “Application for Havildar Education 2018”. In Red Link
Instructions for Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017
Candidates have to follow mention steps to apply
- AT first candidate have to access on the website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then go to JCO or Entry and Select prefer post.
- Must read the notification and instructions carefully.
- Thereafter click on Registration, if he/she is a new user.
- Then click on apply online if a candidate is already registered.
- Fill all the required details in the application and submit the form.
- After submitted the form take a print out of application for future reference.
Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017 – Marking Systems
Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process
Whoever candidates have applied are informed that the candidates will be selected based on written exam/teaching aptitude test & interview
Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017 – Address
Postal Addresses of Recruiting Headquarters:
Indian Army Havildar Education Admit Card 2017
The written examination will be held on 29th October 2017. So, you can download your admit card one or two weeks before the examination. For latest updates keep visiting official website and this webpage also.
Note: This web page is dedicated to Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page to visit again later to know new updates related to Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment.