Indian Army 2017 Recruitment Online Form-Army Officer Post: Indian Army has released new notification on its official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. For those candidates who have been looking for such occasion to serve the nation can apply or take a step to know further important details. The applications are invited from eligible/interested & young men for such a better opportunity of (Donning the Uniform & Serving the Nation as Territorial Army Officers) “Non-Departmental”, which is based on the concept of enabling motivated & curious men to stand in” A Military Environment Without Having To Sacrifice Their Primary Professions”. So, those candidates who are willing to serve the nation can serve by either way either being a Civilian or solder. Whoever candidates are having curiosity to apply must have required eligibility as per Indian Army such as age limit, qualification etc. whoever candidates want to apply are requested to apply before the last date of submission of the application 30 June 2017.
Important: Candidates who have been dream to serve their nation for those candidates it’s a tremendous opportunity so, don’t lose this chance to avail of it.
Note: Candidates who are desire to apply are requested to read this article, carefully where we have provided other important/required details as per Indian Army 2017 Recruitment.
Indian Army 2017 Recruitment Official Website
Indian Army 2017 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The Name of the Post: Territorial Army Officer “Non-Departmental”.
- Nationality: Male Citizens of India Only.
- Age Limits: Candidates must be in between 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
- Physical Standards: Candidate must be Physically & Medically Fit
- Employment: Gainfully Employed.
- Qualification: Candidates must be Graduate from Any Recognized University.
Note: Those candidates can not apply who are serving member of the Regular Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, GREF, and Para Military such as forces are not allowed.
Standard & Syllabus of the Exam Indian Army 2017 Recruitment
Indian Army 2017 Recruitment Centers of Exam
Desires & Applied candidates have to visit at mentioned places for the Examination.
Chandigarh, Lucknow, Patna, Kolkata, Shillong, Jaipur Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad Udhamapur, Srinagar.
Important Dates Indian Army 2017 Recruitment
|Starting Date of Notification||01 June 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of the Application||30 June 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||30 July 2017.|
Fee Structure Indian Army 2017 Recruitment
- Candidates who are going to apply must note that payment of exam fee only will be made through the methods prescribed at website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Payment will not be acceptable at all, if made through any other mode.
- Applications will be rejected, if submitted without the prescribed fee & mode.
- The Fee of Rs 200/- Once will be paid, which is “Non refundable” under any circumstances.
Admit Card/ Selection Process Indian Army 2017 Recruitment
Candidates are informed that the admit card can be downloaded after submission of the application & the instructions will be available on the website.
- Candidates are requested to apply carefully, whose application forms will be found correct will be called for screening “Written Exam Followed By Interview only, if passed in Written Exam” by a Preliminary Interview Board & by The Respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Candidates who will be Successful will be further undergoing tests at a “Service Selection Board” & Medical Board for Final Selection.
Pay Scale Indian Army 2017 Recruitment
How to Apply Indian Army 2017 Recruitment
- Candidates who are interested or fulfilling above criteria may apply through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- While applying for the post there will not be any kind of trouble to candidates, as brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been provided/given on the website.
- Candidates are requested to provide valid & active E-mail IDs or further required details.
Contact Details Indian Army 2017 Recruitment
Candidates who are having any other query can also contact respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters as per their exam centers.
Note: This web page is dedicated to Indian Army 2017 Recruitment Online Form-Army Officer Post. You can also bookmark this page to visit again later to know new updates related to Indian Army 2017 Recruitment Online Form-Army Officer Post.