SBI SME Recruitment 2017 Online Form: SBI (State Bank of India) has invited the online applications from the citizens of the India for recruitment of the Special Management Executive (Banking) through advertisement NO. CRPD/SCO-SME/2017-18/03. Candidates will need to apply in online mode through SBI Bank’s official website https://bank.sbi/careers/ or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Before applying, you are requested to ensure that you fulfil the all required eligibility criteria for the post of Special Management Executives (SME) (Banking) as on the date of eligibility. The Call for Online Test or examination/ Interview/ Group Discussion will be purely provisional without verification of documents. You will need to provide your all original documents in the interview session. For more information about this recruitment, you can read below information or you can check the official advertisement available on the official website or you can download the same from this web page.
SBI Recruitment 2017 – Special Management Executives (SME) (Banking) Posts: Official Website
SBI SME Recruitment 2017 Important dates
|1||Online registration for application form start||03-05-2017|
|2||The last date of online registration for application||18-05-2017|
|3||The last date to submit application fee||18-05-2017|
|4||Date of examination||18-06-2017|
|5||Admit card available on the website of SBI||06.06.2017|
SBI Recruitment 2017 – Special Management Executives (SME) (Banking) Posts: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for the Post: Special Management Executive (Banking) – MMGS III Grade they should be minimum 25 years and maximum 40 years of age and for the post: Special Management Executive (Banking) – MMGS II minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years as on 31.03.2017. For more eligibility information, you can check below table. (Age Relaxation as per govt. rules)
SBI Recruitment 2017 – Special Management Executives (SME) (Banking) Posts: Application Fee
- Candidates of General and OBC category should pay application fee: Rs. 600/-
- Candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD should pay application fee: Rs. 100/-
Note: The payment of application should be online mode only.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2017 – Special Management Executives (SME) (Banking) Posts
- Visit the website https://bank.sbi/careers/
- Go through “Careers” tab and Click on “Latest Announcement” section.
- Then select the desired post and click on “Apply Online” button.
- Then register yourself with “Click here for New Registration” link, if you are a new user or Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill required details: <<(1) Application registration (2) Payment of fees (3) Photograph & Signature scan and upload>>.
- Pay application fee via Online and submit the Form.
- Take the printout of online application future use.
Apply online link: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbismeapr17/
SBI SME 2017 Recruitment Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of online objective test and group exercise and/or personal interview.
Contact details- SBI Recruitment 2017
- Address: Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai
- Phone: 022-2282 0427;
- Fax: 022-2282 0411;
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “SBI Recruitment 2017 – Special Management Executives (SME) (Banking) Posts”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about SBI Recruitment 2017 – Special Management Executives (SME) (Banking) Posts.