UPPSC Forest Conservator, Range Officer 2017 Online Form: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Allahabad has published the advertisement (A-3/E-1/2017 ) to fill up the Forest Conservator and Range Officer posts through Preliminary and Main (Written) Examination-2017. The examination will be held at various Centres of the UP Districts. As per official advertisement, interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application form from 05-05-2017 and the last date to fill up online application is 05-06-2017. You should also note that you can fill the application form in online mode only and for that, you will need to visit the official website of UPPSC which is “http://uppsc.up.nic.in” and no other mode of application will entertain in any case. The online application form will be accepted only when you make the application fee payment in the bank on or before the last date of fee submission date. You should also note that the mobile number is necessary to provided in the registration process as all relevant information related to UPPSC Forest Conservator, Range Officer 2017 Online Form shall be sent through SMS on your registered mobile number. So, if you are interested and eligible for these posts then you may fill online application form in three stages
General Information about UPPSC Forest Conservator, Range Officer 2017: Vacancy Details, Pay Scale
|About UPPSC Examination 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Forest Conservator & Forest Ranger|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest & Range Forest Officer (General and Special Recruitment/Backlog) Examination-2017: Important Dates/ Application Date
|1||Date of Starting of Online Registration/ Application||05 May 2017|
|2||The Last Date of Registration||01 June 2017|
|3||The Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fee in the Bank||01 June 2017|
|4||The Last Date for Submission of Applications||05 June 2017|
How to apply for UPPSC Forest Conservator, Range Officer 2017 Online Form
- Go to the UPPSC website which is http://uppsc.up.nic.in.
- At homepage click “Click Here to Apply Online” link.
- A new page will open where you can check the advertisement (A-3/E-1/2017) by clicking “View Advertisement”. Here you can check official advertisement in English as well as in Hindi languages.
- Note: The Application submission of form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
- You can click on “Apply” button.
- Once you click on apply button then you will be redirected to a new page where you can register for “ASSISTANT CONSERVATOR OF FOREST EXAMINATION-2017” and “RANGE FOREST OFFICER EXAMINATION-2017” through candidate’s registration option.
- Fill basic registration form and validate it by clicking “Validate & Preview” button.
- On successful registration, you will get Registration Slip with your 11 digit registration number. Keep it safe for future reference.
- Note: You will need to make the application fee payment for Part-II of the Online Application form Submission.
- Go through “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation” link and provide your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Gender and proceed for payment and click “Click here to proceed for payment” link to make online payment via (a) Net Banking (B) Card Payments or (C) Other Payment Modes or by SBI challan as per instructions.
- After making payment of application fee you should print acknowledgement by clicking “”Print Payment Receipt” link.
- Now, you can complete Part-II by clicking on “Submit Application Form”. Fill the application form and submit the same.
- Upload Photograph and Signature Specimen (jpg, jpeg, jpg, png)*- size not exceeding 20 KB each) and submit it.
- After filling all above details, you can check the preview of your detail before final submission of the application form by clicking on “Preview” link. The preview page will display where you can check all the filled details that you have mentioned in your application form. if your filled details are right then click “Submit” button for final submission and take the print out for future use or click “Back” button option to modify your details.
UPPSC Forest Conservator, Range Officer 2017 Examination
The Candidates who are applying for the UPPSC Forest Conservator and Range Officer 2017 examination they should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria for admission to the examination. Your admission will be purely provisional at all the stages of the examination subject for satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria. UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) takes up verification of eligibility criteria with reference to the original documents at subsequent stages of the examination process. The online Application process must be completed before the last date of form submission (including filling up of Part-I & Part-II of the Form) according to Advertisement (A-3/E-1/2017), after which the web-link will be disabled. So, fill the application form as per above instructions mentioned on this page before the last date.
For more information, you can check official advertisement, instructions and fill online application form etc from below link:
|View official advertisement (No. A-3/E-1/2017) in English||Click Here|
|View official advertisement (No. A-3/E-1/2017) in Hindi||Click Here|
|Instructions for filling online Registration/ Application Form||Click Here|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “UPPSC Forest Conservator, Range Officer 2017 Online Form”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about “UPPSC Forest Conservator, Range Officer Online Form”.